Overview of Service for Web Design, Search Engine Optimised Content:
- By ordering the Service, the Customer agrees that the Service Start Date is the date that the Contract begins.
- The Set Up will be based on requirements captured during the initial order conversation with a sales representative and the consultation appointment set out in Additional charges will be applied if the Customer requests additional pages or supplemental features available as part of this Service.
- A minimum deposit of £50 or 10% of a Premium or above website will be required after the Customer has approved their site’s mock up image. The Customer will be requested to approve all design mock-ups within two (2) Working Days or within the timescales provided to the Customer. The Customer agrees to provide LETSWEB LTD with the necessary access to the Customer’s Website (including usernames and passwords) that it reasonably requires to perform its obligations under the Contract. If the Customer does not respond to the request for approval within the agreed timescale, or does not advise LETSWEB LTD that it does not approve the design mock-up, LETSWEB LTD will with-hold the site build until given the go ahead and deposit by the Customer.
- SEO – The Customer agrees to provide LETSWEB LTD with the necessary access to the Customer’s Website (including usernames and passwords) that it reasonably requires to perform its obligations under the Contract including, in particular, any obligations that it agrees to perform under the SEO strategy. Where it is necessary to carry out SEO Strategy, the Customer agrees to permit LETSWEB LTD to upload additional code to the Customer’s Website. Where links to other websites are included on the Customer’s Website, the Customer acknowledges that the use of such websites may be subject to the acceptance of, and compliance with, the terms and conditions of the website provider. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that compliance with these terms and conditions is its responsibility alone. Furthermore, the Customer acknowledges and accepts that compliance with all applicable legislation is also its sole responsibility. Customers can opt for LETSWEB LTD to implement Google Analytics (GA) code on the Customer Implementation of GA code is only available where the Customer allows LETSWEB LTD access to the Customer’s Website code in order to upload or modify pages on the Customer’s Website. The Customer also acknowledges and accepts that the use of third-party services, including Google Analytics or Social Networking sites, will be governed by the policies, terms and conditions applicable to it (as such policies, terms and conditions may change from time to time). Where necessary in order to deliver the SEO strategy, the Customer also grants LETSWEB LTD permission to act as their representative in using these services.
Post Set Up
- On completion of the Set Up phase, LETSWEB LTD will host the Customer website, email accounts and register an available Domain Name.
2 Service Support
2.2 Customer support is available at firstname.lastname@example.org
3 RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CUSTOMER AND LETSWEB LTD
3.1 When ordering the Service the Customer must provide LETSWEB LTD with accurate and up to date information.
3.2 The Customer will nominate a representative who has appropriate knowledge and authority to discuss and implement the Customer’s website needs.
3.3 Whilst LETSWEB LTD will use reasonable efforts to make sure that backup copies of the Customer’s website and all data contained on it are made at reasonable intervals, LETSWEB LTD will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or other expenses arising out of or for any loss of data by the Customer which is due to the Customer’s or LETSWEB LTD’s failure to back up the data. Letsweb Ltd cannot be held responsible for any security or performance issues that may arise due changes made by the customer or a third party.
3.4 The Customer acknowledges that where it requests LETSWEB LTD to include in its website links to other websites, LETSWEB LTD will not make any independent enquiry into these links and that the use of these links (including their availability) is at the Customer’s sole risk. The Customer confirms that the creation of these links is authorised by the owner/operator of the linked website and that the linked website complies with the terms of their Contract.
3.5 Where links to other websites are included on the Customer’s website (including links to websites such as PayPal), the Customer acknowledges that the use of such websites may be subject to the acceptance of, and compliance with, the terms and conditions of the website provider. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that compliance with these terms and conditions is its responsibility alone and that in respect of payments, LETSWEB LTD does not act as a payment services provider or any other intermediary in respect of any payments that the Customer accepts.
3.6 By purchasing the Service the Customer agrees that they are authorised to provide, and that they grant LETSWEB LTD permission, to display all Customer Content (including logos, photos and images) forming part of their website. The Customer must ensure that their website complies with all applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines and standards applicable to them and/or their business.
3.7 When a Customer is providing Customer Content for their website, the Customer must ensure that they have legal permission to do so.
3.8 LETSWEB LTD provided images are only for use on the website. If the Service is ceased, the right to use any Content is terminated.
3.9 While LETSWEB LTD will endeavour to improve the position of the Customer’s website in Internet Search Engine results in response to a search request, the exact ranking of the Customer’s website depends on a multitude of factors outside of LETSWEB LTD’s and the Customer’s control, such as the Internet Search Engine algorithm, the Internet Search Engine optimisation activity of the Customer’s competitors etc. Whilst LETSWEB LTD’s search engine optimisation methodology ensures that the Customer’s website can be easily read by search engines, LETSWEB LTD cannot guarantee a ranking on Internet Search Engines.
3.10 All LETSWEB LTD’s designs are based on best practice and whilst it is possible to individually define most aspects of the design (font, colour scheme, layout, header design), there are limitations. LETSWEB LTD’s will be able to advise the Customer if their ideas and preferences cannot be implemented.
3.11 Changes to the layout, content and design of the website will only be made by LETSWEB LTD once consent has been received by the Customer. An additional cost will be agreed on with the Customer if the work does not conform to monthly management package timescale.
3.12 Some of the Product Features are reliant on third party providers, for example Google or Facebook. The Customer acknowledges that (I) LETSWEB LTD may not be able to provide a particular Product Feature where the Customer does not meet the relevant criteria of that third party provider; (ii) LETSWEB LTD does not have any control or exercise influence over the third party provider’s own services; and (iii) a third party provider’s service may cease or change from time to time. The Customer acknowledges that such events are beyond LETSWEB LTD’s control and agrees that such an event will not permit them to terminate the Service, nor will LETSWEB LTD have any liability to the Customer for the impacts that these may have.
3.13 Content – LETSWEB LTD will provide website copy – if the Customer is not supplying it themselves – designed to incorporate business activity and location terms in line with LETSWEB LTD’s search engine optimisation methodology. It is the Customer’s responsibility to provide LETSWEB LTD with the keywords and key phrases for which the Customer would like their website to be optimised – advice will be given accordingly by Letsweb Ltd. LETSWEB LTD will design the website for the Customer based on the Design Consultation, using LETSWEB LTD’s resources and experience in creating websites for the Customer’s business type and featuring, where provided, Customer Content. It is the Customer’s responsibility to advise LETSWEB LTD of anything they specifically want to mention on their website. If the Customer has clear preferences regarding the type and style of website content it is the Customer’s responsibility to express these during the initial consultation.
3.14 Search Engine Submission – the Customer’s website will be submitted to designate Search Engines.
3.15 Search Engine Optimisation – the Customer’s website will be optimised to be analysed by Internet Search Engines and submitted to Google Webmaster’s Tools if this is part of the web design package.
3.16 Hosting – LETSWEB LTD will host the website for the Customer. The first year of hosting is free then an annual payment will need to be made by the customer. Transferring hosting from another provider may incur additional costs and may delay the website build.
3.17 Email – Where agreed LETSWEB LTD will set up email accounts for the Customer. If the amount of accounts to be set up goes beyond the monthly management package timescale then an additional fee will be discussed then implemented.
3.18 Monthly review – LETSWEB LTD will offer the Customer a monthly review and management package. The review could include: review of website goals, analysis of current traffic/conversion, suggested updates and changes and any other web presence related activities that LETSWEB LTD considers appropriate. The management package will include any security updates and full back-up of the Customer’s site. Letsweb Ltd cannot be held responsible for any security or performance issues that may arise due changes made by the customer or a third party. If the amount of work goes beyond the monthly management package timescale – please see web design details – then an additional fee will be discussed then implemented.
Sign-off of the Website
3.19 Before the Customer’s website is published on the Internet, the Customer will be asked to approve the finished website and full payment will be requested in the form of an invoice. The site will not go live until full payment has been received or a form of payment (instalments) has been agreed between the Customer and Letsweb Ltd.
4 Cancellation and Termination Charges
4.1 If the Order is cancelled within five (5) Working Days from the order date no cancellation charges will apply. If the Order is cancelled more than five (5) Working Days from the order date LETSWEB LTD may invoice the Customer the set up Charges for the Service.
5 Additional Conditions
5.1 A domain name will be provided as part of the Service in accordance with the domain name terms and conditions. Customers can choose from available extensions each having different costs that will be agreed before purchase. Transferring a domain from another provider may incur additional costs and may delay the website build.
Limits of Liability
5.2 LETSWEB LTD’s liability for errors or omissions in the provision of the Service is limited to undertaking such work as is necessary to correct such error or omission. LETSWEB LTD will only be liable to perform such corrective work if the error or omissions are in those parts of the Service that it is responsible for providing and are not as a result of information provided by the Customer.
Letsweb Ltd is not liable for:
(a) Any alteration to the Customer website caused by a third party or the Customer themselves (including but not limited to additions, modifications, security or deletions);
(b) the availability or accuracy of third party websites or resources to which the Customer may be linked; or
(c) the content, advertising, or products on or available from third party websites or resources and the Customer’s own content.
6.1 Charges means the list of charges set out in the Quotation.
6.2 Customer Content means applications, data, information (including emails), video, graphics, sound, music, photographs, software or any other material provided by the Customer to LETSWEB LTD.
6.3 Quotation means the quotation provided to the Customer that sets out both the Set Up project to be undertaken by LETSWEB LTD and the associated Charges.
6.4 Sign Off means the confirmation by the Customer that the delivered Website is in accordance with the initial sales consultation and the Quotation and the design consultations.
Direct Debit Guarantee
Please note failure to pay your invoice on time will result in a Late Payment Charge. LETSWEB LTD reserves the right to undertake a credit reference of its Customers. Customers agree to provide LETSWEB LTD with any further information LETSWEB LTD may reasonably require for this. If a Customer fails to pass the credit reference, then LETSWEB LTD reserves the right to terminate the Contract on giving the Customer 7 days’ notice in writing. A copy of the Direct Debit Guarantee for your information is below.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all Banks and Building Societies that take part in the Direct Debit Scheme.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, either by us, by your Bank or Building Society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund from your bank branch. Simply contact your Bank or Building Society to arrange a refund, or if you prefer contact (LETSWEB LTD) and they shall arrange to repay you direct.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your Bank, Building Society or us. Written confirmation may be required.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit (LETSWEB LTD) will notify you in advance of your account being debited, this will be 10 working days or as otherwise agreed.
- If you request us to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
If your payment is not received on time, a Late Payment Charge will apply as detailed in our terms and conditions.
I hereby apply to LETSWEB LTD on behalf of the Customer for provision of the Services, agree to pay for the Services and accept LETSWEB LTD‘s Conditions of Contract, including any Schedules all as set out in this Quotation which are incorporated in this Contract.